1. What Service Do You Provide - Graphics - we make graphics of all sorts for websites. We also do book cover art for writers.
2. What Is Your Hourly Rate - We make every effort to price your project fairly based on our time expended. Every project has different requirements making quotations difficult. We look at each project individually and work with your budget. With the detailed information you give us about your graphic needs, we will give a range of suggested donations. One will fit your budget. 100% of proceeds generated from our graphics are contributed to animal welfare charities.
3. Do You Do Freebies - No. We offer many linkware graphics at our site and feel that is ample generosity to the internet community. If you want us to make graphics for you, or make modifications to our existing graphics we feel it only fair to ask for a donation. Out site has been set up to help support animal welfare and we need your help! Send us an email of what you would like and you will be provided with a suggested donation amount.
4. Do You Require A Deposit - Yes. A deposit is necessary before we begin designing on a project that may require many hours just to produce a sample design or a highly technical graphic requiring the use of several graphic programs. Because of the nature of our service this deposit is non-refundable and you will be sent all initial designs. Please give some thought to what you want before asking us to begin work. If you decide on another type of design after we have begun finalizing your graphics, we will ask to have our additional time compensated.
5. What Payment Method Do You Accept - We accept Pay Pal.
6. How Do I Receive My Graphics - Your graphics will be made available on-line or by email.
7. What Information Do You Need From Me - The basic information we need from you initially is the following:
* What type of graphics: logos, banners, backgrounds, webset, buttons, title banners, etc.
* How many of each.
* What size graphics.
* What theme are you going for (fantasy, business, high tech, etc.)
* Any particular font to be used.
* Basic color(s) wanted.
* Do you have a webhost where you can upload the graphics to. We do not provide hosting for others.
8. What Can I Do To Make It Affordable - The best way to make graphic design work affordable is to know what you want before having a project begin. When details such as size, color and of course the general design are changed even a little the designer is often back to square one. Not knowing what you want or changing the design once work is begun will end up costing you much more.
9. Can You Design My Entire Website - Please send details about your project here.
10. Do You Work With Flash Animation - Yes. We can design basic Flash designs.